CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BUNNIES, BUNNIES, AND MORE BUNNIES


Evyn-marie was playing at her cousin Abbys house. She fell in love with her bunny. They keep their's in the window well, and Evyn-Marie has a window well that would work. So she started asking for a bunny, I said ok when the guinea pig dies, (thinking that would be for a while and I wouldn't need to worry about it for a while). Then Abby's mother Venita called to say they had a neighbor that needed to get rid of her 3 bunnies and would we like one. This is Georgie, and our guinea pig has a new home.




That is not the end of the story. I was cleaning the cage 3 weeks after we got her, and when I ripped out the blanket to wash it, I found 5 baunny babies, all snuggled together. What a shock, I thought they were mice at first because she was "supposedly" living in a cage with her 2 sisters. But then I saw their ears and knew that we now had 6 bunnies instead of 1.



We have had so much fun learning to take care of them, and playing with them.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog